Session 1 – Tools to Analyze any Buy+Hold Deal
Featured Presenter: Ali Safavi
Real Estate Investor, Developer, Author, and Speaker
Ali Safavi is President, Founder, and CEO of a real estate investment company that has conducted over 1,000 real estate transactions since 2009 worth over $200M in gross sales. Ali owns over 200 properties throughout the U.S. and travels across the country to teach real estate investing. In this capacity, Ali has assisted 5000 individuals achieve success in real estate investing.
- We will show you the tools you can use to quickly and thoroughly vet each deal to optimize your investment decision making process.
- On a typical day several dozen deals cross our desk and we quickly analyze about half of them to see if they are investment worthy.
- We will analyze one of our own deals and show you which free online tools we use and how to make sense of the data.
- We will provide a step-by-step process that you can also implement into your current process.
Session 2 – How to Find a Diamond in the Rough
Featured Presenter: Guest Speaker
Real Estate Investor
Guest Speaker is a real estate entrepreneur and investor who has managed dozens of residential and commercial rehabs from SFR and MFR to conversion of a former 70,000 sq.ft. factory into a self storage facility. Finding distressed assets is his specialty and he’s shopped deals in 47 states: which is why he founded a real estate site where buyers and sellers can receive Realtor services at significant discounts.
- We will discuss which markets are hot and three key ways to find an investment property.
- Show you which free online tools we use
- We will show you the 5 key ingredients to identifying a Highly Motivated Seller
- How to properly connect with Realtors so they bring you deals
- How to find a great deal on the MLS in a hot market
- How to properly price a deal
- Case Study – 10 realtors, 4 deals, all in 4 hours
Session 3 – Multiple Ways to Finance an Investment Property
Featured Presenter: Kevin Amolsch
Real Estate Investor, Founder and president of Pine Financial Group
Kevin Amolsch is the founder and president of Pine Financial Group, Inc, the largest hard money lender in Colorado and Minnesota. Kevin has raised over $46 million in private capital to fund his real estate ventures and currently owns more than 50 rental units. He is a sought after expert when it comes to real estate finance and has been quoted in The Las Vegas Review Journal, The Denver Post, Yahoo Real Estate and several smaller publications and blogs.
Featured Presenter: Loren Whitney
IRA expert, Landlord, and Father
Loren Whitney is a real estate IRA expert, landlord, and father to two boys. He has been closely involved in hundreds of retirement account acquisitions dealing in a wide array of property classes from raw or agricultural land up to 250+ unit Class A properties. As Assistant Director of Business Development at New Direction IRA, Inc., he oversees inside sales and client education for real estate, private equity, and private lending related investments.
- Multiple ways to finance rental properties
- A proven way to buy rentals with no down payment
- How a college kid purchased 35 houses with no risk and no money
- A sure fire way to be a self-made millionaire, even if you make every mistake in the book
- How to use your 401k/IRA to buy investment property
- Details of a self-directed IRA and how to leverage/finance properties